This is the web site of Meltdown Shopping Network meltdown.shopxsn.com.
Our postal address is Meltdown Comics 7522 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90046
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at (323) 851-7223
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US.
▪ When you create an account; place an order or make a return; inquire about our services; request emails from us about our offerings; provide us with marketing preferences; receive a gift from someone else who purchases through our Sites; follow us or submit information, including photographs, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.); enter a contest or participate in a marketing survey; and submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
▪ We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), name and email address of gift certificate recipients, username and password, payment information such as PayPal or credit card details, shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), purchase history at our Sites, shopping preferences (such as an interest in a particular fandom or product category), demographic information, information you provide by interacting with us through social media, and photographs that you submit on our Sites
▪ Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Sites or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Facebook page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
2. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION We want to provide you with the best shopping experience on our Sites and in all channels that we manage (e.g., social media sites). We may use the information we collect in the following manner, including without limitation, to:
- register and manage your account;
- process and track your order;
- provide status updates on your order;
- provide customer service when you need help;
- improve customer service and/or merchandise selection;
- provide products and services that you request;
- provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
- identify preferences that you provide to us;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- send you email updates, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings;
- manage your participation in events and sweepstakes;
- customize our Sites or our communications with you;
- share your Wish List with those whose email addresses you provide for the sole purpose of completing your request;
- track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior;
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media;
- publish testimonials or customer action photos;
- analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our Sites or social media channels as well as your purchases;
- protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- understand our customers’ aggregate shopping behavior;
- improve our Site experience;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We may share information we collect with our business partners, advertising companies, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy. We occasionally make our mailing list (names and physical address only) and general shopping activity available to reputable third parties who follow the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards for the purpose of sending their own direct mail to you. We do not share email addresses with third parties for the purpose of sending their own emails to you. We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as email distribution; shipping; name and address verification; market research; third-party advertising; and payment processing. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In the event of a sale of some or all of our business or assets, or a merger with another business, or bankruptcy, we would share the pertinent customer information (which may include your personal information) with the other business entity (or entities) involved in the transaction by notifying you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes. In the event we become aware that the security of the Sites has been compromised or users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.